Sunday, November 27, 2011

Green Bay Packers Cupcakes

I know it has been a while. I have been very busy with Thanksgiving and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I have a few things to post today. I am actually at Starbucks writing this because my wonderful husband maxed out our bandwidth usage for out satellite internet by leaving his computer on all night to upload music. So, I have been unable to use our internet at home with any more speed than dial up. (Terrible for uploading pictures by the way.)


First of all, I made cupcakes! They were for a baby shower although they had nothing to do with the baby and everything to do with the Green Bay Packers. I made red velvet (the same recipe I used for the Star cake), chocolate, vanilla, and spice cake (the same as Jack the Pumpkin King). All of them had buttercream icing, although I added cocoa powder to make it chocolate for the chocolate cupcakes and about 1 1/2 to 2 tsp of cinnamon to a whole batch to make cinnamon buttercream for the spice cakes. Really yummy!





I made marshmallow fondant and added a bit of sifted cocoa powder to it to make the chocolate footballs. After I let them set a little while I added the white royal icing laces. They came out really cute!


They looked like Deviled Eggs until I added the footballs and sprinkles.














No comments:

Post a Comment